Monday, March 14, 2011

My early mornings

Good morning. I know, I know, it's been a bit. What New Years Resolution? I don't know what you're talking about. Hey, look, I've kept up with everything else...I'm down 15 pounds, I got baptized...there have been more important things!

Anyway, I really love my early mornings. Lately I've been getting up between 4 and 4:30, doing WiiFit (which isn't the BEST ever, but hey, it's better than nothing) then I have devotional time, and then, well...just me time. I'm so tired by the end of the day that I don't get time for all that at night.

I'm sitting here now looking out the window at a sunrise. It's so beautiful. It's one of those things that I really think we take for granted. I mean, it's just amazing, and to think that God made that... It really lifts my spirits, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment