Saturday, May 21, 2011

My sorta bucket list

A bucket list is things to do before you die. I'm going to do a mini-bucket list. 20 things to do before I turn 35

~Change the decor in this house
~Rent a cabin in the mountains for a week
~Lose about 75 pounds
~Make Wyatt a big brother
~Find a "cause"...a place to volunteer my time...something really close to my heart
~Start working on my "secret" goal
~Make a better effort for meal planning
~Eat at the table as a family 5 nights out of the week
~"Unplug" weekly
~Develop a better relationship with God/Make church a priority
~Have a place for everything in this house!
~Have a flower garden and a vegetable garden
~Start composting
~Have some egg hens
~Finish the Love Dare
~Learn how to make my own lattes
~Make monthly date night a priority
~Get caught up with scrapbooking
~Reduce eating out to a once a month thing (or less!)
~Write a letter on paper once a week, to someone, anyone....(Penpal, family, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment