Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Happenings

Well, here I sit on another day-after-Christmas.
It's been a crazy busy week. Wyatt got to ride the fire truck with Santa and pass out candy canes to people. He LOVED it, but shockingly, he asked if we could stop at McDonalds while we were out. (Bad Mom, I let him have fast food. Oh, for shame!) I choose to think I'm not a bad mom, I'm a realistic mom :)

Then 2 days later he went to see the lights at the National Zoo. It was SO cold, but he had so much fun. Riding the "Mentro" was an adventure for him.

Walking around the zoo there weren't many animals out, but there were a lot inside the buildings. We got hot chocolate and cider to stay warm. There was also an "iceless skating rink" and a train ride, but we didn't participate in that. We just looked at the lights and whatever animals there were.

Of course, yesterday was Christmas. On Christmas Eve we went to Jen's. She gave me a photo charm to add to my Mom necklace. I swear, that girl tries to find ways to make me cry!

I will post more about Christmas itself later :)

I did spot an ex at the zoo....


No comments:

Post a Comment