Saturday, January 16, 2010

Busy busy weekend

We have A LOT going on this weekend. Of course, there is packing. There is always packing. And laundry. But, before all of that, is play time!!!

Today we are going to lunch with some good friends, and then Chocolate World!!! After that, we may go to the farm show. I love that there is so much child friendly, FREE stuff to do in the area. Sometimes it takes a little digging, but it's there. The trick is going to be walking away from Chocolate World without a shopping bag full of stuff.

Tomorrow we have church in the morning, and then Mason's (my nephew's) 2nd birthday party. That will take all day, I expect. My dad and step-mom may stay at our house for a night, which would be GREAT, as I would love for her to help me explore my sewing machine. I want to make paper-less towels for the kitchen when we move. My goal is to make the new kitchen totally paper-less, and, well, really the entire house. However, we will keep toilet paper. I still have some sanity.

I have a few things going on I could use good thoughts and prayers for. My next infertility appointment is Tuesday, so I'm pretty nervous about that for a few reasons.

Alright, goals for today:
  • Transfer all info to my "moving notebook" (new utilities, ets)
  • Pack the upstairs (our room, Wyatt's room)
  • Clean living room
  • Clean out car
  • Organize our clothes (without the benefits of a dresser)

1 comment: