Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just a quick blog today...

Today is moving day, and I'm hiding in a closet to type this.

Yesterday was terrible. They actually stopped the test because I was crying. (And I thought I was holding it in fairly well) As it turns out, my fallopian tubes are partially blocked. Initially they thought they were blocked, but when they did the "after" picture, the dye had gone through. The pain after wasn't too bad, until last night. I would much rather have a natural, drug free labor than to ever go through that again. I was on a friends couch hugging a heating pad and trying not to cry. And that was with a muscle relaxer! It really only lasted aout a half hour, but that was long enough! Today I feel better, but I still feel like I"ve done about 80 sit ups.

Anyway, I have no idea what the treatment for partially blocked tubes is, but I have faith that I will have a full term pragnancy again one day. I will know more about the next step in this journey next week after I see the dr again.

I don't know when I will blog again, I think our internet will be hooked up in the new house today, but I'm not positive

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear it hurt so much. That's no fun at all. I think AI works well with partially blocked tubes, helps the swimmers get past the blockage.
    I hope your move goes well and that this is the beginning of a fantastic journey!

    ReplyDelete