Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What. A. Day.

Yesterday was not my most favoritest day ever. I watch 3 girls, plus Wyatt. Normally, yes, it's hectic. But yesterday, it was more than that.

First the youngest went home because she jsut wasn't feeling well. She was fussy, and had horrible diarrhea. That ended up being a blessing, because had she been there later on, I wouldn't have been able to handle it.

The 2 remaining girls and Wyatt were downstairs cleaning up. The girls both came upstairs saying they thought they were going to be sick. I'm wise to your ploys, young ones! Go finish cleaning the basement. Well, that was going fine, until all 3 kids started throwing up. At the same time. Still fairly managable, until Wyatt decided he needed to be upstairs to throw up. So I'm running up and down the steps. In the middle of all this, Randy texts me to tell me he got sick at work. Sorry honey! No time to sympathize! It. Was. Insane. In the middle of all this I'm trying to call/text parents, give kids baths...What a day!

Naturally, I didn't sleep last night, because Wyatt was up sick all night. And when he was done throwing up whatever was left in his stomach, he threw up stuff that must have been hanging out somewhere around his toes.

On a much brighter note...Steph's family and ours is going on vacation together. We decided we'd rent a cabin. I found a great one in Pigeon Forge, TN. It's secluded enough that you feel like you're in the middle of nowhere, but there is a TON to do in the area. It has a hot tub (for Podunk) and it just looks comfy. And what definitely sealed the deal? Down there they name their cabins. This one was named....are you ready for this? The Loony Bin. How appropriate. And that's prior to our arrival.

Alright, one more day of packing and getting stuff ready for the UHaul. Daycare is closed today. The people are here to move the swingset. Guess I need to get my hiney in gear and get stuff done while I'm still feeling well.

2 comments:

  1. I still love that name!! I hope it has a sign out front so I can take a picture. That will be the first page in the scrapbook. Wow, is it bad that Im already coming up with scrapbook pages??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I was already planning them too! Is there a 12 step program for us?

    ReplyDelete