Tuesday, June 8, 2010

5 years ago today....

at this very moment, they were starting the medications that would bring my son into this world.



I remember them handing me this tiny little bundle and thinking he was so perfect. When they took him to weigh him, and my best friend said she was going to take pictures of my son, well, that's when I lost it. Tears everywhere.



Today, I look at that not so tiny bundle, and I am amazed by how smart, kind and handsome he is. In the last year, he has taught himself to read, has learned how to add and subtract, can count to 500, and the list goes on. If he thinks you are having a bad day, he puts his head on your shoulder and scratches your back. He makes me laugh constantly.



That little boy is such an incredible blessing to me. I thank God everyday for giving him to me.



Happy birthday, Wyatt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment