Sunday, June 13, 2010

Changes (seem familiar?)

Well, Randy approached me the other day. He's not happy here. He's happy with me (and, um, how could he not be???). He's just not happy here. So he started talking about moving BACK to Dillsburg, or buying the house that my dad is selling. I told him it's totally up to him. Of course, I gave him imput. But, one of my biggest stressors has been that I feel I've made all the major decisions. So this one is his. I'm trying to support him and NOT speak my mind too much...Because I know he will change his mind if he thinks I disagree. This is a big step for us, on multiple levels...

Contrary to what some people believe, if we go to SC, we are not leaving them!! It will be a big lifestyle change for us, but it will give me some more spare time, too. I'm not putting the details of what I want on here, until Randy tells me for sure what he's decided. But then, my pretties, you will all know!

I'm getting that itch....I want a puppy, or a kitten, or a baby SOMETHING. 6 more months, and if there's not a mini me growing, I will get a puppy. But I'm giving it 6 months of the mood altering drugs. My poor husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment