Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ramblings

Have I ever mentioned that I'm indecisive? I'm not sure that I have. HA! Well, the skirts are still hanging in the closet. Yes, that's right. In the closet. Not on me. Unless it's Sunday. I took the jeans and shorts right back out of storage. I just couldn't do it. Maybe I will switch a little more gradually. I dunno, maybe not. You know, I'm me. I don't have to fit into someone else's mold. I can homeschool in jeans, people! And I can cut my hair if I want to. (Not that I do want to, because people will hurt me, but you know, I *could*)

I really shouldn't blog at 1:30am. I really should learn to fall asleep when we get back from middle of the night calls. Then again, people really should learn to use 911 for (say it with me) e-mer-gen-cies. Really, is it that difficult of a concept to grasp? Clearly, yes, it is. *sigh I'm in the middle of 3 night shifts in a row. Not a huge deal, unless you're up with a 4 year old 5 year old all day. And tomorrow (today) I have a JILLION things to do. Yes, a jillion. And, no, I can't count that high.

I keep trying to tell myself it's pointless to stay on my diet this week, with Wyatt's birthday and everything else going on. And, you know, if I'm not on my diet, I can have all the coffee and creamer I want. :) Did I mention the nightshift thing? And my last nightshift is a 16 hour shift. How does that work? Oh yeah, with coffee :)

See...I can't even decide to stay on my diet. But I will. Stay on it, I mean. Well, I'll go back on it. This is just a bad week. Lots going on. I know, I said that already. I need sleep. That's a bad thing to say in the emergency services world, as I have now guaranteed myself to not get any.

No comments:

Post a Comment