Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shoes

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a fan of shoes. If I have to wear anything, it's flip flops. And let me just tell you, I have flip flops in every color.

Now, I love my job. It's exciting (sometimes) and I get to feel like I made a difference (sometimes) But, I have to wear shoes. Not just any shoes, but steel toe boots. And these, my friend, are not flip flops. Can't someone somehow invent an OSHA compliant flip flop? It has to be possible.

I am horrible at decision making. We all know (and love) this about me. You do love it. And if you don't, shut up and pretend. Well, my wonderful husband is just as bad. And, if he's in the process of attempting a decision, don't give him more options! I was joking with him about some things friends had said (like "Why are you moving to SC? At least if it was the beach I would understand") So now the man wants to look at properties in Myrtle Beach. Does anyone have that target that I can tape to the desk, so I know exactly where to bang my head? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind living at the beach. It's still closer to my dad, easily affordable, but we will have to give up some land. But it's the BEACH! I can so live at the beach. Now, anyone want to place bets on how long it will take us to make a decision? I'm praying our house sells quickly, so we can move and get settled before school starts. If not, I can easily transfer homeschooling stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment