Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pajama Day

This is the greatest of all days. We have been so busy lately and running around so much, that I have declared today Pajama Day. I still have tons to do around the house, but that's ok. I can do it in my pajamas.

Get this....I'm back to wanting to Homeschool. I know, you think you're slapping yourself in the head? How do you think I feel? How do you think Randy feels? Lots of prayer, thought, and research went into the decision. Yes, there are days I'd like to get a break, but I didn't become a mom for the break.

This weekend I will be joining the gym. There's just no other place around here for me to walk/jog. I say jog, but I really need to work my way up to jogging. It will happen. I know it will. I think it will.

I ended up working yesterday. I really do love my job. I get sick of the drama, but with an I Pod and a book, I don't have to deal with it. No 2 days are the same. Yesterday we spent almost an hour looking for a house that was 2 counties away. Ya just gotta laugh.

Before I got called into work, I met with a wonderful woman from church. She was able to offer such great insite to so many issues that have been weighing heavily on my mind lately. I really feel that God puts people into your life for a reason.

I really have a lot to get done. Now that I'm past that crampy part, that means I can have coffee, right? I am soooo sleepy. And coffee sounds soooo good. And I've been staying under my points, so I really can have some. I will just cut the coffee out when my cycle is getting ready to start. It's been so nice to not have those horrendous pains this month. I will chalk it up to the lack of caffeine.

I know I really haven't written anything exciting today, but there isn't anything to write about. I am just trying to keep up the habit.

Speaking of habits, Mr. Keurig is feeling neglected

2 comments:

  1. I need a pajama day! I kinda of get them after the fact, but I need one planned ahead of time, something to look forward to.
    I know what you mean about thinking a break would be nice vs homeschooling. Maybe there are groups around that you could get involved in and then trade days with another mom. You take her kid one day, she takes yours another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me with the homeschooling!! LOL But I should talk, Im thinking about it with Sara for kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete