Wednesday, February 17, 2010

At work. Oh joy

Well, yesterday I was in bed, all day. I got up for about a half hour at a time, and then was so exhausted I was back in bed for another 2-3 hours. Insane. I'm so glad that's over with. I did, though, make every effort to use up all my daily points for Weight Watchers. I wasn't totally successful, but I did try.

Man, I feel like I eat all day. People tell me in a week or 2 I will feel like I'm starving. Now, I feel like I have to force it in. Maybe it's supposed to make you feel gluttonous so you feel bad about eating so much.

So, one of the worst feelings in the world, at least for me, is knowing that a friend is going through a hard time. I wish I could be with her to help her. Even though I can't make it better, I could certainly make her forget for a few minutes. Shopping and driving recklessly through the parking lot always makes for a good time. I hope this friend knows that I would be there with her if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment