Saturday, February 6, 2010

Logic vs Emotion

OK, so...

I know I had mentioned getting a loan to pay for the IVF and to pay my brother. That is the "I-want-a-baby- RIGHT-NOW" part of me speaking. After taking some time to think about it...

What I think we should do, what the pesky logical part of me thinks we should do....is pay Steve off first, then save like CRAZY for the IVF. And, in the meantime, I will try to lose weight. Maybe we will get pregnant in the meantime. Maybe not. But my friend Kelly had a good point. If the IVF fails, do I really want to pay for something every month that didn't work? So, I think we are going to be practical. And, who knows, maybe we will get pregnant in the meantime. Maybe not. But if we do, that 10 grand could go to my new appliances!

God has a plan. It will all work out, just maybe not when we want it to

No comments:

Post a Comment