Sunday, February 14, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes...

So this morning, Wyatt and I are cuddling, when I notice it...I teeny, tiny, little pimple on his forehead. You moms know how it is. Those things are irresistable! I had to pick at it. I tried so hard to be gentle, but the moment I touched it, he screamed. "OW! Mom, leave it alone!" I told him I had to get it, it was making me nuts. So then he says "But, Mom, God put it there. He wants me to have a pimple" Really, who can argue with logic like that?

Wyatt and Randy are laying together on the floor, on their tummies, chins in hands, feet in the air, playing on the cell phone. That is just the cutest sight. Really, that beats anything that could be dressed up with bows and ribbon today. That one thing alone makes this the best Valentine's Day ever.

I have so much to get done today. I feel like crud. Wyatt and I both have colds, so we skipped church. Isn't it funny how something so minor as a cold can make you feel so rotten? But I set goals for the weekend, and they WILL get done! Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment